Join our community
We enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
The role of the CX team is primarily to deal with driver requests, handling complex bookings to make sure they run smoothly, providing great customer service to drivers and riders, monitor account and NHS work to make sure it is fulfilled correctly and within time schedules, instil confidence to drivers and riders by being able to deal with complex situations in a proactive, calm and appropriate manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list highlights the day to day tasks this role would include but is not exhaustive to the role:
- Manage existing bookings and make sure they can be fulfilled.
- Manage advanced bookings and make sure this is checked regularly for any extra bookings taken.
- Create a great customer experience by checking vehicles in the area and support drivers and riders where needed.
- For long distance journeys you must work with the rider to secure pre-payment by using the online booking system.
- Work with local schools and drivers to assist in the safe travel of students.
- Support the call centre team to resolve any driver or rider queries when required.
- Provide on the job training to support the call centre team with company protocols and call handling when required.
- Work to company values and treat riders and drivers as you would wish to be, by being polite and courteous at all time.
- Be helpful and efficient always, developing positive customer relationships.
- Have great attention to detail and understand the importance of using the dispatch system correctly to achieve the best rider experience.
- Have an ability to ask the right questions to ascertain the rider’s needs.
- Monitor, coach and mentor call centre staff from all sites to enable the best rider and driver experience.
- Have great written and verbal communications skills and understand the importance of information sharing for a smoother service.
- Guide drivers and riders through the lost property process where appropriate.
- Work closely with account customers to ensure great customer service.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability and confidence to speak to new and lapsed customers
- Ability to work on own and be organised
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Be able to remain calm and professional during testing circumstances.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND
- Have an appetite to adopt a flexible working pattern
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Work independently to complete task when required
28 days including bank holidays (pro rata)
Westfield Health Medical Scheme (after completion of probation period)
Private gym on site
Pool table which can be used in break times
Friendly and relaxed working environment