Join our community
We enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
We believe in providing excellent customer service and understand the importance of relationship building. This role needs a person who is driven to achieve the best results for the client. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to effectively manage your own workload, supported by all departments at City HQ.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Strong administration skills and an ability to produce and submit reports to clients and senior management team.
- Create an annual new business development strategy and implement, tracking monthly against the KPI’s set.
- Working closely with Business Development Director to support City Taxis clients to have the best service.
- Attending specific networking events which may strengthen new client relationships
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with account customers.
- Make sure clients receive requested information, products and services professionally and punctually.
- Communicate client needs and changes to their account effectively within the company to ensure correct service delivery.
- Forecast and track client account information to enable a close understanding of account performance.
- Manage all projects within client relationships, working to meet client goals while also achieving company objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Keep clear and concise records of client meetings and outcomes on the company CRM.
- Assist on special projects to develop our portfolio of services.
We are changing the way we approach winning, retaining and growing business making our customer experience at the heart of what we do as a business.
This is a chance to establish or progress your career further within a progressive and forward-thinking business. Northern Taxis continually invest into the development of our people and have clear vision, values and objectives to support this.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability and confidence to speak to new and lapsed customers.
- Ability to work on own and be organised.
- Ability to build relationships with customers.
- Attention to detail.
Personal attributes and other requirements:
- Willing to travel to our various locations and have the appetite to adopt a flexible working pattern.
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members.
- Work independently to complete a task when required.
- 28 days including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Westfield Health Medical Scheme (after completion of probation period)
- Free fruit
- Private gym on site
- Pool table which can be used in break times
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Free parking
- Team socials